Monday, February 1, 2010

blinc keep rolling out innovative cosmetics

Hard on the heels of the succesful launch of their brow mousse range, blinc add a superb new eye shadow primer. blinc eye shadow phase one which applies to the eye area is launched in two shades, light tone and flesh tone creating a perfect surface to enhance any eye shadow. Improving colour, application and resilience, blinc's phase one revolutionises the way eye shadow applies and perfoms just as their ground breaking mascara did when it was first developed.

Incorporating anti-aging ingredients, blinc phase one not only makes wearing eye shadow a joy but also maintains skin condition helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; a small but important job keeping you looking young and beautiful!

Take me to your eye shadow phase one product page...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, another great product! I used this under a really cheap creamy eyeshadow, that always creases into my eyes & it not only stayed on ALL DAY, there were far less creases too!
    You guys rock!
    I love your products THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do LOVE this product, although I tend to only use it occasionally. If I am going out & I wear sparkly eye shadow, or cream eye shadow which I know will crease I wear this first. I'll be honest it is not my favourite blinc product, but still DEFINATELY worth having in my makeup bag.
    I wish you would produce your own blinc eye shadow range, as it would be perfect!
    But thanks for another great product, just not my favourite.
    (I can’t choose that between the mascara & Long Lash now as they are BOTH AMAZING!)Thanks again Blinc UK Love Ya !

    ReplyDelete