Friday, May 8, 2009

When the going gets tough...


When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

Stay looking sharp even when you feel a little battle weary. Like a reliable comrade, blinc never lets you down and stays right with you no matter haw bad things get.
Sign up to the blinc newsletter and get a VIP discount code that entitles you to 15% discount and get good news delivered when all around is doom and gloom. Please don't worry, we do not send email after email like some, just news of significant blinc events like the arrival of new products, colours or special deals. Once you have agreed to recieve the newsletter email us for the exclusive code.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending me my discount voucher.
    It's good to know when times are hard you go out your way to help!
    Also thanks for being 1 of the ONLY companies that DO NOT bombard me with countless emails day after day! I really appreciate that only send me an email when you are offering me a freebie or discount.
    Thanks Blinc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks blinc. So many sites are aimed at just women, but your site & newsletter is aimed at EVERYONE.
    I NEVER feel intimidated using your site, & not only are your products sensational but the packaging is so groovy too.
    You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete